Share this article:
How do you grow your business while continuing to hire safe drivers?
When it comes to hiring drivers, ask yourself and the hiring company the following questions:
- Can the company you’re working with to hire safe drivers meet your company’s standards? They may have their own standards but may not have the capacity to add new driver requirements.
- What is their average lead time to find drivers?
- How often can you expect an update on the status of your openings?
- Is their safety record higher, the same or lower than industry norms? Are they tracking driver safety?
- How does the company ensure that the drivers will be qualified and meet DOT requirements?
- How does the company support you and the driver once the driver has been placed?
- How do they react when there is an urgent need?
- Do they help maintain driver files and compliance?
- Can they also provide help with driver training and compliance?
- Can they grow as you grow?
Let TransForce Group Be Your Trusted Partner.
TransForce Group has been providing safe drivers with the highest safety records in the industry for more than 25 years. We are here to help you with your current and future business needs. Request a consultation to speak with one of our dedicated team members to get safe drivers on the road.
Request a Consultation
Get in touch with a member of TransForce Group today to learn how we can help you hire the safest drivers in the industry.