Be Prepared For Increased Enforcement of DOT Regulations
You may be at risk if you’re dealing with:
- Impending DOT audits
- Lack of MVR monitoring
- Decentralized file management
- Total reliance on paper files
- Increased DOT crashes and OOS violations
- At-risk of an intervention carrier status
- Manual drug/alcohol testing
- Rapid growth expectations
TACC is a one-stop DOT audit solution that will help your business become and stay DOT compliant. With easy-to-use, cloud-based dashboard control and compliance monitoring, TACC relieves the worry about surprise audits and gives you more confidence to run your business.
How We Make DOT Compliance Easy
- Applicant Process/ Tracking
- Driver Qualification File Management/ Maintenance
- Drug & Alcohol Compliance and Management
- Driver Communication/ Coaching
- Maintenance Record Management
- Relevant Document Monitoring
- Accident Tracking
- Out of Service Tracking/ Control
Carrier (Entity) Management / Administration
- International Registration Plan Schedule C
- Fuel Tax Reports
- Trip Sheets
- Quarterly Mileage Reports
We understand that safe, qualified drivers are the cornerstone of a successful fleet. TACC helps ensure drivers meet the specific criteria your business is looking for.
- Driver Background Screening Services
- Ongoing Driver Qualification File Maintenance and Access
- Automated Compliance Updates and Credential Tracking
- Motor Vehicle Record Monitoring Integration
- Online Training Delivered to Your Drivers’ Smart Phone
Ensure driver safety and give yourself peace of mind with our DOT-compliant drug and alcohol testing program, which includes random selection, lab analysis and Medical Review Officer results reporting.
- DOT & Non-DOT Drug Testing Program Management
- Supervisor’s Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Online Company and Driver File Documentation
Don’t let your concerns about Hours of Service (HOS) violations keep you up at night. TACC assists customers by monitoring HOS for any issues, so you can sleep soundly knowing your business is compliant.
- Electronic Logging Device Systems Integration
- Automated Monitoring and Compliance Updates
A well-maintained fleet is a successful fleet. TACC allows you to rest easy knowing your fleet is always running at its best.
- Integrated Roadside Inspection Notification and Documentation
- Ability to Manage Equipment from Multiple Locations
- Online File Management of Equipment Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance Scheduling Driver Vehicle Inspection Report Tracking and Notifications
- DVIR Management Integration
- Automated Tracking and Notification of Equipment Permits
Forget the paper files. TACC helps keep driver accident records organized and available at the touch of a button.
- Dash Cam Integration
- Centralized, Online Driver Accident Report Database
- Streamlined, Searchable Access for Safety & Compliance Managers
Hear What Customers Say
“With this platform, nothing falls through the cracks. We are always DOT-ready”
Lauren Myers, President, William Thomas Trucking
“This platform gives me peace of mind. It’s easy to use, detailed and keeps us confident and compliant for any DOT audit”
Stefanie Atkins, Director of Operations, Swingline Transport
"This platform allowed us the opportunity to grow tremendously. Having all information in one location with the extra help to keep us compliant is outstanding."
Sonica Pruitt, Safety/Operations Manager, Rudolph Freight Systems, Inc.
“The platform has given us tremendous visibility to all of our driver files, and has saved us money.”
Dale Ipson, Vice President of Safety & Compliance, DATS Trucking Inc.
Need a Consultant?
If you’re looking for more than a one-stop software solution, we’re here to help. Learn about other ways we can help give you the peace of mind you deserve.Learn More
We’re Here to Help
Are your company’s safety & compliance issues keeping you up at night? Don’t take the risk.
Get in touch with a member of our team to request a TACC demo and learn more about how we can help you succeed.