Why You Need a Consultant
The stakes are high. Not only are federal safety investigators more active in enforcing compliance regulations, but fine assessments are higher than ever. As a result, your business is at higher risk for costly fines, “shut down” orders, and more.
How We Can Help
We help companies like yours easily understand and comply with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, so you’re prepared for a DOT audit.
What We Do:
We offer a top-to-bottom, simulated DOT audit experience that gives you insight into your compliance risk… without the consequences. Using similar software and procedures to federal investigators, our experienced safety advisors audit, review and record procedures to spot deficiencies and identify appropriate corrective measures. Let us assess your risk and find solutions to keep you compliant.
Onsite Compliance Assessments
Simulated DOT Compliance Reviews/Audit
We examine all parts of your operation for compliance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations including:
- Driver Qualifications
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Hours of Service
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Accident Records
- Safety Management Controls
As a result of the review we’ll tell you:
- The violations DOT would likely discover
- The fines DOT would likely assess against your company
- The safety rating DOT would assign your company
- The corrective recommendation needed to bring your company into full compliance
We go beyond an on-site assessment to provide company-specific, focused audits that meet your organization’s needs.
What We Do For You
- Assess driver qualification files to ensure drivers meet your specific hiring criteria
- Review training documentation to ensure company required training is being conducted
- Conduct multi-site audits to ensure carriers with multiple sites are following established company procedures
- Create forms and processes to help companies easily comply with regulations
Executive-level consulting and customized training programs to help you build effective compliance systems and controls.
What We Offer
- On-Demand Compliance Consulting with 24/7 Support
- DOT Classroom Training for Company Managers and Safety Executives
- “How to Survive a DOT Audit” Training
- “Best Hiring Practices and Driver Qualification Compliance” Training
- Driver Safety Meetings
Through TACC, we provide turnkey compliance solutions, so you can focus on your core business.
What We Offer
- Driver Qualification File Management
- Drug and Alcohol Program Management
- Driver Background Screening Services
- Vehicle Maintenance and Asset Management
- Driver License Monitoring
- Hours of Service/ Electronic Logging Device (ELD) Audit Process
- CSA Monitoring
We’re Here to Help
Are your company’s safety & compliance issues keeping you up at night? Don’t take the risk.
Get in touch with a member of our team to request a TACC demo and learn more about how we can help you succeed. Let us help drive you down the road toward 100% compliance...and keep you on it. Contact us today.