Share this event:
On April 30, 2018 the California Supreme Court ruling on a case known as Dynamex set the AB5 precedent. The ruling established a presumption that workers are employees unless the hiring company can prove otherwise – and in January 2020, AB5 was signed into law.
[UPDATE] April 28, 2021 – Injunction protecting California trucking independent contractors has been lifted. ABC Test will inevitably apply to Owner Operators in state of California
Tune into this webinar OnDemand to understand the significant impact this ruling has on owner operators and the motor carriers currently utilizing an independent contractor model. During this session, we help motor carriers answer these key questions:
- What are the impacts of AB5 on the trucking industry?
- Will trucking get an exemption or carve-out?
- What AB5 compliance options are available for motor carriers?
- How does AB5 impact the driver?
- How can TransForce Group help you become compliant quickly and eliminate risk of misclassifying your drivers?
Don’t miss the unique chance to learn from subject matter experts, including
- Joe Rajkovacz, Director of Governmental Affairs and Communications at Western States Trucking Association
- Wendy Ockerman, Director of Human Resources and Legal Affairs at Osterkamp Group
- Lisa Mitchell, Regional Vice President at TransForce Group
Access the Webinar OnDemand Now!