Share this event:
Demand in the trucking industry is soaring. Relaxed restrictions and widespread vaccinations have brought several industries roaring back to life. In the wake, a decades-long problem has dramatically resurfaced – the driver shortage.
TransForce Group has partnered with FreightWaves for a one-hour webinar to discuss the conditions that make 2021 a uniquely challenging year for finding qualified drivers and highlight the innovative new approaches carriers of all sizes are adopting to solve it.
What You’ll Learn:
- Key factors influencing the 2021 driver shortage
- How motor carriers are tapping into Gen Z to solve for the future of freight
- Best practices and lessons learned based on real carrier experiences
Meet the Speakers:
- Andrea Hanley, VP of Education and Training at TransForce Group
- Giovanni Colosi, VP of Driver Careers at TransForce Group
- Rick Petersen, CEO & Co-Founder at Hulx Transport
Access the Webinar OnDemand Now!